- Opportunity for growth
- WFH Flexibility
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global tool manufacturer that have been around for more than 130 years developing innovative quality hand tools for the professional tradesman in the building and construction; automotive; viticulture/landscaping and general industries.
The key responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Digital marketing, including website content, SEO management, paid advertising, email campaigns, and building social media presence.
- Working with the team to plan and implement sales promotions and new product releases, including creating marketing collateral and management of POS
- Create content and assist with copy writing, editing and proof-reading materials for communications
- Conduct market research
- Assisting with sales competitions, incentives, and sponsorship events etc.
- Assisting with PR and advertising campaigns
- Assisting with event management for trade show
- Assist with product management of portfolio
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Min 2 years' experience in marketing, digital, brand or product assistant, retail or trade marketing role.
- Qualification in Marketing is desirable
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in digital / email marketing, website content management and social media, plus SEO best practices
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite an advantage
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines
What's on Offer
- Incredible culture
- Career growth
- Work with an industry leading company
- Car park on site