Master Production Scheduler
About Our Client
Our client is a growing, premium manufacturing business representing category leading products across the industrial industry. Based in Sydney, they pride themselves on quality, innovation and creating a positive working environment. The rigorous technical and quality standards of their products are unmatched within the industry. Due to the exceptional growth of the brand coupled with the success of their acquisitions, this exciting challenging career opportunity is available.
Reporting into Supply Chain Manager, the Master Production Scheduler will be responsible for assisting with monthly forecasts, managing inventory holdings and optimising customer service levels. You will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring that optimal inventory levels are held across a complex international distribution network, reducing the instance of slow moving and obsolete stock
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategies and work processes in production scheduling to achieve service level, inventory turns
- Generate the daily and weekly production plan by balancing optimal capacity utilisation against raw materials availability, and to guide all production process orders and documentation in time to achieve the weekly and monthly supply plan.
- Communicate with Manufacturing Sites & suppliers of raw materials to confirm finished good supply plans, deviations from plans, and respond to unexpected events
- Driving S&OP through collaborative planning with the manufacturing team
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven professional with strong change management experience. Additionally, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in related discipline
- 5-10 years' experience in production planning within a manufacturing environment
- Strong working knowledge of an ERP system
- The ability to build strong national and international working relationships with customers and stakeholders
- A team orientated approach along with managing projects without supervision
- Excellent time management skills
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive change and influence will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.