Master Production Scheduler
Newly created leadership development role
Growing Australian owned FMCG business headquartered in Regional VIC
About Our Client
An Australian owned FMCG organisation with a rich history and heritage based in Regional Victoria.
- Supervising a team of 2 Production Schedulers to deliver the Production Schedules and Plans on a daily and weekly horizon for this fast paced FMCG business.
- Production Scheduling of key lines and shifts to enable optimal capacity is reached.
- Update forecasts to ensure that that surplus stock is scheduled to be processed in-line, rather than reworked.
- Liaison with Production Manager to ensure all Plans are communicated and delivered effectively.
- Optimal inventory management to to minimise production time and maximise efficiency's across the line.
- Managing SLOBS to ensure this is kept to a minimum.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years'+ experience as a Production Scheduler in a manufacturing environment preferably FMCG
- Strong excel and ERP skills
- Excellent leadership skills and capabilities
- Understanding of Food Processing/Manufacturing environment and HACCP
- Sound understanding and commitment to OH&S principles
- Knowledge and support of continuous improvement principles
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package
- Opportunity to join a growing Australian owned business
- Country lifestyle in Regional VIC
- Bluechip FMCG experienced leadership team
- Fantastic career opportunities and growth