Join a dynamic team within a fast paced environment for a leading brand
Huge opportunity for career development and growth
About Our Client
Privately owned, innovative and well-invested - This Australian owned high-volume manufacturing organisation have fared exceptionally well through 2020 and continue to grow on the back of delivering outstanding service to their loyal and high-profile customer base. With a full order book until July next year, you can be sure you are joining a true market leader.
- Responsible for completing short term (weekly) and medium term (2 - 8 weeks) production plans for a number of production lines.
- Responsible for holding the weekly planning meeting with the production team.
- Understanding of risks and repercussions associated with plans
- Purchasing of any short-term raw materials as required
- Assist in the maintenance of accurate Specifications for products with BOM's Routes and workflow processes
- Participates in Stock takes and inventory corrections as required
- Maintain professional relationships customers across sales and customer service.
The Successful Applicant
- Production planning experience in a high-volume fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of ERP systems, Microsoft Dynamics AX would be highly advantageous.
- A team player, able to partner with supply chain and manufacturing functions.
- Customer centric mind-set able to interact positively with a changing and demanding customer base.
What's on Offer
A generous salary package plus further benefits is on offer for the successful candidate