Great Location, Great Pay
AN Exceptional Organisation Looking for Exceptional Talent
About Our Client
Our client has been a leading WA engineering firm supplying the Oil and Gas, Resource and heavy industry sectors. Specialising in the refurbishment and design and manufacture of specialist parts. Due to exceptional growth in their market they are urgently motivated to find a qualified quality assurance writer to join their team.
As an MDR technician you will work independently reporting directly to the QA/QC lead technician, reviewing job orders to ensure compliance
- Handle MDR documentation, ensuring up to date for internal and external reporting
- Ascertain the suitability of staff assigned to undertake works
- Quickly evaluate the technical components of varying MDR's
- Comfortable with all aspects of the Quality Assurance
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly detailed orientated and driven professional with desire to progress and grow with a business. Having worked in a heavy industry supply chain business, you will also possess:
- In excess of three years of experience working in a similar role
- Exceptional references and a track record of being able to close out MDR's
- Desire to work in a Perth based role
What's on Offer
Working at a state-of-the-art complex in Perth's inner north, our client is an industry leader with exciting projects on the horizon. You will have the ability to learn quickly in an industry leading company. Our client prides themselves on their employees and has developed a superb work culture with many opportunities to train and develop in modern manufacturing and office environment.