Mechanical Design Drafter
About Our Client
Located in Brisbane's northern suburbs, our client is a leader in their field of ventilation and dust filtration. Due to their high growth and strong pipeline of work, they are looking for talented Engineers to work with them as they expand beyond the Australian market and into the global arena.
- Assisting Senior Engineers in design and drafting using Autodesk Inventor and Ventsim
- Working with the workshop staff to develop your skills and improve ideas for the machine design
- Working hands on with the R&D team which includes measuring, design and assembly of equipment as required
- Providing full support to the rest of the engineering team as required
The Successful Applicant
* 3D CAD experience - preferably 'Inventor'
* Familiar with steel structures design, fabrication and assembly
* Familiar with weld standards
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Ability to perform hand calculations
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work on exciting projects for a reputable company. Rate is negotiable depending on experience.