- Immediate start, 12-month contract with an industry leading company
- Collaborate with highly skilled professional engineers and management personnel.
About Our Client
Our Client is a proud Australian company serving a global market with our range of innovative products and solutions. They are looking for Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team and will be responsible for the mechanical design and development of quality products.
- Design, verify and validate innovative mechanical and mechatronic solutions, which include use of statics, dynamics, harmonics & hydraulics, and material sciences in machine applications.
- Liaise with engineering team during the design stage to ensure design concepts are innovative and best practice.
- Contribute towards continuous improvement activities.
- Liaise with key stakeholders during the preliminary design stage.
- Prepare the detailed time estimation and financial analyses in support of projects
The Successful Applicant
- Proven technical competency in mechanical or mechatronic engineering.
- Experience with NX or other CAD/CAM systems.
- Experience working with robots at integration and programming level is very highly regarded.
- Proven comprehension of design principles and their application to machine tool design.
- The ability to autonomously manage small to medium projects.
What's on Offer
Looking for Next step in your Career? An Immediately Available opportunity with a competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate along with the opportunity to join a strong team in an industry leading company.
Please click 'Apply' below or call Reema Chaudhary on 0431983653