Exposure to exciting projects
About Our Client
The new decade has kicked off with some exciting projects across Perth's Engineering & Manufacturing industry. I am currently representing a client who specialises in manufacturing heavy equipment assemblies. They are pushing the boundaries with innovative product developments. As a result, they need a talented Draftsperson to join their Design team.
The key responsibilities for the role will be the following
- Produce accurate shop detail drawing packages
- Produce quality 3D models using Solidworks and AutoCAD
- Cross function with the Design and Mechanical Engineering team
- Manage multiple tasks to strict time-frames
- Manage the development and implementation of drafting procedures
The Successful Applicant
The successful will Draftsperson will possess the following
- Professional drafting qualification
- 3-5 years experience with Solidworks, AutoCAD and Inventor
- Have a sounds understanding of Australian standards
- Experience with Tenders
- Clear communication skills both verbally and written
- Mechanical engineering background
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
What's on Offer
What is on offer?
There is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Mechanical Draftsperson to sharpen their craft in the Engineering World. You will have the freedom to challenge and connect with your colleagues in a collaborative environment, that encourages innovation. Your commitment and passion to drive forward will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package.