Mechanical Engineer (3 -5 years)
Amazing pipeline of work for 2018 with exposure to different commodities
Opportunity to further your career with full end to end project life cycle
About Our Client
Our client specialise in delivering solutions to the Mining industry by working closely with their clients to understand their needs for a project.
The main responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer will be to assist with the high work load and projects they are currently working on. Working as part of a team with the other disciplines you will also be involved with;
- Equipment selection.
- Speaking with suppliers.
- Dealing with project stakeholders.
- Being on site and liaising with the client to understand their needs.
- Working with the Drafters and Designers.
The Successful Applicant
The suitable candidate will have ideally;
- Minerals processing experience
- 5 years in a similar role
- Site experience would be beneficial
- Ability to work as part of a small team
What's on Offer
There is a competitive salary package on offer which is made up of base salary + super.