Mechanical Engineer (Water/Design)
An exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer
Specifically looking for candidates with Water or Wastewater design experience.
About Our Client
- Our client is a leading consultancy specialising in multi-discipline services.
- A number of projects involving the Water Corporation coming up
The main day to day responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer will be based around design work for Water/Wastewater projects in WA.We are also looking for experience within the following;
- Experience with pumping station design, dry mounted and submersible
- Experience with water supply design, bore fields etc.
- Experience with Waste water treatment plant design
- Experience with water transmission and pipeline design
- Experience with brownfields & green fields sites
- Experience with tailings pumping and disposal
- Experience with seawater pumping and filtration
- Experience with Water Corporation design standards, RTIO design standards.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will come from a strong Mechanical design background and will have worked on Water infrastructure or Waste Water projects recently.
- 5 years + experience as a Mechanical Engineer
- Member of Engineers Australia.
- Experience with liaising with the Water Corporation
What's on Offer
There is a competitive salary package on offer plus superannuation.