On going contract work available till the end of the year and beyond
Site based experience at one of Australia's biggest and most interesting mines
About Our Client
The client we are working with is an engineering consultancy who have been engaged by a tier 1 Mining company to help them solve technical challenges on site.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to support the client's maintenance team with solving technical challenges. This will include;
- Engaging with key stakeholders to identity problems with the plant.
- Proposing a technical solution to various problems.
- Getting quotes with vendors for equipment such as a pump or gear box.
- Giving feedback to the client on the proposal and giving your recommendation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following;
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Mining experience, ideally with an acid plant or concentrator/smelter.
- Brown fields/Project Engineering experience
- Able to solve complex problems
- Client facing experience
- Able to work away FIFO
What's on Offer
- Excellent pay rate
- Opportunity to work with a Tier 1 mining company.
- Exposure to technical complex problems
- Long term work
- 8/6 FIFO roster