Mechanical Engineer for a growing engineering technology company
Smart technology within the mining sector
About Our Client
Our client is a growing engineering business that service an impressive list of customers spanning a number of different key groups in the mining sector. As a result in an increase in workload, they are looking for a talented Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
- Full engineering lifecycle from design specifcations to commissioning.
- Liaise and assist the QC Department with evaluation of product quality issues and improvements.
- Manage projects as specified from concept to off tool sample approval including communication with suppliers and authorities where appropriate.
- To establish and maintain a project plan, with agreed milestones, to allow all interested parties' accurate information on project status.
- To propose appropriate systems to be used by the engineering department in drawing control, distribution and software to ensure the company maintains the highest professional technical level.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer
- Experience in bulk materials handling equipment design highly preferred
- Experience using Inventor, solidworks and AutoCAD
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a team
What's on Offer
You will be challenged with new and exciting technologies working on market leading products with the potential to lead a team as the company goes through future growth.