Competitive Market Rates
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading Engineering consultancy that provides design and engineering solutions for the Mineral Processing Industry.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to;
- Provide high level technical support in relation to design and engineering services for engineering projects.
- Ensure all mechanical engineering work complies with statutory requirements and company policies.
- Demonstrate high level communication skills and manage an engineering team
- Maintain project schedules.
- Prepare preliminary and detailed design for mechanical engineering project work
- Preparing documentation standards, procedures, safe working practice and mentoring regimes.
- Review technical tender documentation for projects.
- Liaising with other departments, engineers and drafters to ensure project goals are met.
The Successful Applicant
To be successfully considered for the position you must have the majority of the following;
- Relevant Engineering qualifications
- 5 years minimum experience in minerals processing or similar
- Knowledge of current engineering standards
- Ability to work in a team with various stakeholders to drive outcomes.
- Previous project experience working with Lithium, Mineral Sands, Gold, Copper plants.
What's on Offer
A secure and permanent position
New and exciting projects
Competitive market rates