- Immediate start, 6 month Contract with industry leading company
- Good competitive Salary
About Our Client
Our client designs, develops and manufactures highly specialised equipment for a broad number of sectors including medical devices & research. With a heavy focus on innovation, they are consistently looking to deliver cutting edge ideas and technologies to the local and international market.
* Apply mechanical engineering methods and manufacturing process requirements to design
* Work with industrial designers, other mechanical engineers and across functional teams to design and develop new products
* Working with CAD to generate detailed designs and component manufacturing drawings
* Liaise with workshop technicians to produce mechanical components and Construct prototypes and perform mechanical and functional testing
* Assist in generating technical documentation, including product requirements, test plans, test reports and design descriptions.
The Successful Applicant
* Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
* Superior problem diagnosis & solving skills with hands- on experience with Manufacturing, testing and Prototyping.
* Experience working within a quality system.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with attention to details.
What's on Offer
An immediately available opportunity with a competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate along with the opportunity to join a strong team in an industry leading company.
Please click 'Apply' below or call Reema Chaudhary on 03 8640 3153.