Mechanical Reliability Engineer
Join a well known FMCG organisation
Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a well known FMCG manufacturing business based in the Southeast suburbs. With a fantastic reputation in the manufacturing market, they have been delivering high quality products to the Australian market. Reporting in to the Engineering Manager, the purpose is to analyse, develop and recommend strategies to increase OEE and the overall performance by targeting areas which are impacting day to day production across a 24/7 plant.
As the Reliability Engineer, the main duties will include the following:
- Day to Day analysis of equipment performance and working collaboratively with floor staff to increase upskilling
- Drive to reduce reactive maintenance and increase the ratio of planned and ultimately deliver an improvement on the current site OEE
- Manage all contractors & trades that come on and off site
- Reviewing all KPI's and ensuring that staff are productive at all times
- Review site maintenance tasks (PM's, RM's) and provide feedback to upgrade or where improvements can be made
- Perform analyses on site Asset Utilisation, Equipment Effectiveness, End of Life and other areas that define the condition, reliability and costs of assets
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for the role, you should possess the following.
- Degree Qualification is Essential (Mechanical preferred)
- Experience with reliability engineering principles and tools (RCI and Failure/Modes/Effects Analysis) to increase asset performance and availability
- Significant and demonstrated experience in deploying planned and preventative engineering strategies, both with equipment and also with personnel
- Strong contractor management
- Food/pharmaceutical experience preferred
What's on Offer
An Excellent salary package will be on offer to the successful candidate with the opportunity to join a well known FMCG organisation which facilitates an excellent culture.