- Growing organisation
- Rewarding salary
About Our Client
Our client specialises in manufacturing automated industrial equipment for the prefabricated timber roof truss and wall frame industry.
- You have proven ability to meet tight deadlines and project requirements.
- Collaboration with external and internal teams is essential.
- Comprehensive communication and collaboration with the engineering team throughout full process of the design, development and testing of new or existing machinery stages.
- You are highly fluent to provide full engineering insight during the manufacturing and factory commissioning of new machines in line to the continuous improvement processes.
- You will be experienced in the commissioning, testing of new features and concepts with existing machinery and electrical panels.
- There is requirement to work with the design of electrical safety circuits which involves different modular of machines.
- You will be highly knowledgeable in the testing of new systems, especially in assist in diagnosing faults with servos drives, VSDs, sensors, cabling, mechanical systems such as belts, motors, conveyors components.
- Product improvements identification is essential and able to delegate the workload to the team efficiently to achieve project outcomes.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the commercialisation of R&D projects
- Experience with manufacturing automated machinery
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechatronic)
- 8+ years experience as a Mechatronic Engineer
- Experience with Solidworks for mechanical design
- Hands-on experience in the field
- Experience with electrical design
- Experience with software design and programming
- Experience in supporting/maintaining automated industrial equipment
What's on Offer