Media and Communications Advisor
Leading the market in commercial property and retail management
Support of a specialist internal marketing team
About Our Client
Based in Canberra, our client is a market leader in commercial property development and business, our client is known for taking innovative approaches to targeted engagement through an exceptional, high-performing team of marcomms experts. Culturally a diverse and inclusive employer who invest in their staff from day one, now looking for an experienced Communications and Media professional to help express their core values and maintain a positive image for the company.
As the new Media and Communications Advisor, you will be responsible for media and public relations (PR), corporate communications, and digital and social marketing, ensuring each channel is used with best practice and contemporary methodologies.
- Distribution of press releases to the full suite of media outlets.
- Coordinating all PR and proactively seek new media opportunities.
- Development of corporate communication strategies, marketing content, speeches, presentations, and web content.
- Maintain oversight and management of social media strategy and moderate all content in line with the company's moderation policy.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you should have communications and media experience in a corporate environment - preferably in property or commercial business - and a broad communications skill-set including digital. Relevant qualifications or extensive experience will be highly regarded. Also:
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills with the ability to adapt tone of voice to the chosen media and audience.
- Understanding of best practice performing 'damage control' against crisis management.
- Strong delivery of service including stakeholder management and analytical reporting.
- Digital communications acumen including web and video content.
You would be expected to bring a high level of customer service, entrepreneurship, and a collaborative nature in your day to day work, upholding the company's brand values.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work:
- Full-time and permanent contract;
- Warm hand-over;
- Competitive Remuneration;
- Immediate start available.
If this role sounds like you, I would encourage you to click 'Apply' with your updated CV ASAP.
For more information on the opportunity, please call James Buckland on 0420 279 621.