Media and Communications Coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity for a Media and Communications Coordinator, wi
World class specialist private hospital
About Our Client
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a world class specialist hospital, who are at the cutting edge of research and teaching. They have over 50 different outpatients units and care annually for around 250, 000 patients. As an employer they align closely with their values which includes: integrity, care, teamwork and excellence, which they see as an integral part of their organisation.
The Media and Communications Coordinator will be hands-on, working in a fully integrated role within a small team. The individual will be an ambassador, actively promoting hospital achievements to internal and external stakeholders. The coordinator will report into the Marketing and Communications Manager and will be responsible for:
- Communications (Internal & External) - including preparing content for a broad range of materials.
- Media - launches and proactively generating media opportunities.
- Relationship Management - building and retaining relationships with key stakeholders and acting as point of contact when dealing with media issues.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will come from a health, NFP, or community based organisation. To be successful in this role, you will need to have great interpersonal skills and thrive in a collaborative environment. You will have proven expertise in:
- Writing, editing and preparing content for a broad range of marketing material. This includes previous experience in offline, print, online, social media.
- Managing online content
- Developing and implementing internal and external communication strategies and plans.
- Coordinating launches, events and briefings for internal and external stakeholders.
- Undergraduate degree in Public Relations, Journalism or Communications
What's on Offer
- $30-35 p/h if FTC
- 7 month fixed-term contract, covering maternity leave with an immediate start
- The hospital values their staff and has a dedicated program in place to recognise and acknowledge those who show outstanding performance and demonstrate their values.