Long Term Opportunities
Fantastic Team Culture
About Our Client
Our client is a retail market leader undergoing a large amount of change internally. They are looking to consolidate their approach moving into 2019 and maximise their current market position.
Responsibilities key to the role will include but not be limited to;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships & open communication with internal & external customers.
- Manage stock targets, weeks cover and stock turn
- Analyse past sales figures/trends to anticipate future product
- Report weekly on various measures
- Develop and communicate item-level promotional and markdown strategies on a weekly basis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will display;
- A strong track record in a similar role
- Business analysis and strategic, innovative thinking skills
- Results oriented problem solving skills
- Proficient use of excel
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful applicant is the opportunity to work with a fantastic team who place a high emphasis on workplace culture. The role will be an ongoing contract assignment with the view to transition into a permanent employee.