Microsoft Dynamics Developer
Opportunity to join a leading Microsoft partner in delivering to Federal Govt
Great team culture + Career Development
About Our Client
Our client is an established consulting company within Canberra providing Government and private enterprise specialised support in achieving project outcomes. They are offering attractive work-life benefits and career growth and progression.
Working within a team and independently they provide consultative services for a range of clientele to deliver professional, unique and specialised application solutions.
As the Microsoft Dynamics Developer you will be responsible for:
- Developing and Designing solutions for major cloud-based projects with major federal departments
- Attend client meetings with support from senior Business Analyst, Project Numbers and Senior CRM consultant
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across all levels of staff and proven ability to communicate with stakeholders across multiple disciplines
- Developed problem-solving skills to meet project requirements and providing holistic project solutions.
- Ability to work independently to meet objectives and provide consultative advice
The Successful Applicant
The successful Microsoft Dynamics Developer will have:
* Previous exposure to federal government projects
* Proven ability utilising Microsoft Dynamics and CRM in a commercial or project environment
* Established in the ACT region
* Exposure working in a client-facing environment
* Opportunity for flexible work- life balance and career progression
* Commercial engagement with .Net and SharePoint
* A team player and capable of strong technical contribution
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work you will have the opportunity to take your career to the next level in an energetic and fast-paced team. Also on offer are the following:
* Great training and development
* Competitive salary package
* Great location
How to contact us
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please contact us via email or phone.
If you feel this role might not be best suited to your IT skillset however would like to have a confidential discussion on your career please get in touch.