Microsoft MSBI Developer (SSIS, SSRS, SQL) -Global Digital Team
Excellent SQL background with SSIS, ETL, BI stack
MS BI Developer
About Our Client
Analyse data integration requirements and work with Regional DBAs and DB developers to plan the development activities
Design, build and optimise complex stored procedures and SQL code
Create, deploy and maintain SSIS packages
Experience in Jenkins and Java is highly desirable.
- Solid background in SQL ETL using SSIS
- Experience using SSRS
- An understanding of Power BI or Qlikview
- Experience with Web based / Client server applications / Batch applications
- Excellent Test Planning and Requirement Analysis skills 7) Good Communication Skills for project delivery coordination
- Ability to follow directions from remote project teams and work independently between meetings
- Experience with pulling data from HR systems such as Micropay, Employee connect, Workday or ADP Globalview.
The Successful Applicant
Comfortable working to deadlines and within a team.
What's on Offer
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work in the Sydney CBD in a fast moving environment with an excellent organisation.