Microsoft Projects Online Specialist
6 month contract
NSW Government experience
About Our Client
Our client is a prominent government department looking for a Microsoft Projects online specialist for the upcoming projects planned for enhancing their business solutions.
- Deliver large scale projects in public cloud and on premise data centres
- Handle large scale projects and enhance client solutions
- Manage multiple stakeholders and vendors
- Handle the project governance and/in Agile methodologies
- Achieve project outcomes and deliverables within tight timelines
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in the delivery of large scale, Greenfield information management, information governance and analytics solutions across public cloud and on premise data centres
- Experience in Azure, Microsoft Projects online design & implementation, Microsoft Power Business Intelligence (Power BI) design and implementation
- Experience in delivering data warehouse and transformation and modernisation including data migration.
- Knowledge of Integration with Projects online data warehouse and relational database management systems comprising of traditional databases (MS SQL Server, Oracle) and cloud based platforms and solutions within Azure.
- Working knowledge of data governance frameworks, processes and technologies such as data catalogues and business glossaries.
- Demonstrated ability to manage dependencies and completing priorities across parallel streams of work with multiple vendors
- Minimum 3 years project online/Power BI experience with a strong technical background.
- Microsoft Project online and Power BI certification and/or relevant tertiary qualifications is desired.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in using contemporary project management and SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Project team level communication skills.
- High level facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent work environment
- Leading NSW Government organization
- Long term contract
- Attractive Salary