Microsoft Teams Rollout - Contract
Inner Suburbs Location
About Our Client
Australian supplier of Musical Instruments, Equipment, Audio and Lighting products
Your day to day will make you the "go to" person in all matters relating to Microsoft teams, how to use it and what happens when they want something fixed.
You're good at helping others understand how to get more out of IT and enjoy stepping into the role of trainer/coach where needed, breaking down the tech language for the average person who isn't fluid in IT speech.
You'll be solving key technical challenges and providing support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving issues.
- Microsoft Teams deployment and installation
- Management of on site installation, repair and maintenance
- Provide on site support and troubleshooting of equipment
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Microsoft suite,
- SCCM experience for remotely deploying software,
- Previous demonstrated experience in Roll out project environment,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines as required,
- Provide premium end user support to users.
What's on Offer
- Immediate start contract for the right applicant.
- Great opportunity to work for an established client.