Mid-Level .NET Developer
Seeking Mid-Level .NET Developer.
Rare, Exciting Opportunity within Finance Sector
About Our Client
- My client is an established Superannuation technology firm that has made the shift from start-up to successful SME within the past 5 years.
- You will be working alongside a highly experienced, and talented Development lead, and maintain and improving a number of key products that form the very basis of the business.
- It is a collaborative, friendly environment, with a large social agenda to follow.
- Seeking a Mid-Level .NET Developer that comes with industry experience, and can add passion, innovation and energy to the business straight away.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, and local financial domain experience.
- The ideal candidate will have the drive and passion to be able to write high-quality code, and also take the technical language and translate effectively to the wider office.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role will have the following:
- At least 3 years of MS, .NET experience using well-executed, and strong patterns of C#
- Enterprise level web application developer industry experience.
- XAML Experience
- A passion for data and data visualisation
- The career objective to become a client-facing IT-Consultant
- Excellent communication skills and stake-holder engagement abilities
What's on Offer
This is a permanent position that is paying a generous salary with the opportunity for discretionary bonuses on top of that. The successful candidate will have the very real and immediate opportunity to up-skill and develop their career exponentially, while being able to share in the success of a young business, that is destined for future success.