Mid to Senior Level Architect
Award winning, industry leading, Canberra based design studio
Project variety, excellent salary package and career progression opportunities
About Our Client
My Client has long been regarded as one of Canberra's leading multi-disciplined design practices. With a track record of delivering some of the ACT's most iconic projects, their work is secured through innovative design solutions, technical excellence and exceptional project delivery. In an industry so often dictated by price my client continues to kick the trend by focusing on tailor made solutions to provide the best outcome for their clients. Their large portfolio of loyal and repeat clients has been built on the understanding that paying more for quality documentation ultimately has significant cost benefits to the project as a whole. With strong connections within the government, private and defence space this approach means their pipeline of work has been able to move forward unabated by the recent disruptions from COVID - 19.
My client's staff are passionate, motivated and talented individuals driven by the desire to be challenged, creative and involved. They work together as a supportive and cohesive team that shares ideas and provides avenues for everyone to take on new responsibilities and become leaders within their field.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an experienced Mid-to-Senior level Architect that is able to confidently add value to the DD and CD stages. The ideal candidate will be one that can work efficiently in Revit, is able to work in a close knit team and ideally has a variety of project experience. Strong construction knowledge and a firm understanding of industry codes and standards are also important.
- Minimum 4 years post graduate experience
- Revit preferred
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy
- Problem solving with the ability to "think out of the box"
- Self starter with the ability to work independently and within a small team
- Preference would be towards applicants with Australian tertiary qualifications and experience
What's on Offer
- Extensive employee benefits to include mentoring programs, on-going training and career progression opportunities
- In-house initiatives to help the design team flourish
- Above industry standard remuneration package
- Please contact Liam Wilson at or 0416 874 977