Mine Planning Engineer
Exciting opportunity to get into mine planning.
Perth based position, no more FIFO
About Our Client
Our client is a mine planning and design consultancy working across a variety of different commodities in the Perth market.
As the Mine Planning Engineer you will be expected to work across a variety of several projects and need to be able to work on multiple at one time. The main other parts of the role include;
- Pit design, mainly open pit but also some underground work.
- Scheduling both short term and long term.
- Assist with design input for study work.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will firstly want to get into Mine Planning design consultancy work. You will also be;
- Rightly qualified in the correct field.
- Between 3 - 6 years of experience
- Have an understanding or have used mine planning software ideally Vulcan or Minesite.
- Be able to work on multiple projects.
What's on Offer
The client is willing to provide full training and support on various software packages and techniques.
The salary they are looking to pay is negotiable depending on your experience level.