Mine Planning Superintendent - Underground
Join a growing ASX listed Mining operation with huge potential
Opportunity to use your technical expertise to lead a team
About Our Client
Fantastic opportunity to join an ASX listed Mining operation that has a number of Underground and Open Pit assets.
Reporting into the Underground Manager you will be responsible for delivering detailed mine designs and schedules to meet the short, medium and long term mine plans. You will also be expected to;
- Develop internalbusiness strategies
- Look at project optimisation opportunity
- Preparation of life of mine design and schedules through to short term design and 13 week schedules.
- Day to day management of the Technical Service team and a Planning Engineer.
- Working closely with the production team to ensure continual optimisation of the mine plan.
- Lead the preparation of mine budget forecasts and reports.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the majority of the following;
- Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering.
- At least 7 years Underground experience in a similar role.
- Strong in Deswick software packages.
- Experience in leadership
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate there will be a generous salary package on offer which consists of;
- Base salary + 9.5% super