Mine Services Maintainence Coordinator
Attractive salary and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a globally diversified mining and metals company who operate in Australia and some of the major countries overseas. They are primary dealing with developing natural resources which would help improve people's lives for present and future generation.
The successful candidate would be responsible for the following-
- Ensures execution activities are conducted safely and cost effectively by competent personnel in accordance with the relevant standards and operating procedures.
- Overseeing components and equipment maintenance activities and personnel performance to ensure productivity requirements are met.
- Demonstrate personal compliance to all elements of the Mine Operating System (MOS) including disciplined planning, delivery, accountability and urgency.
- Process, determines variance to planned end of month (EOM) position. Establishes the variance between the forecast EOM and planned EOM position as detailed in the Monthly Plan.
- Daily Schedule Meeting, ensures Shift Plans are complete, executable and aligned to the Weekly Plan deliverables.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess the following-
- Trade Certificate: Completion of an apprenticeship normally of four years duration, or equivalent recognition in Electrical or Mechanical engineering area
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience working in the mining industry
What's on Offer
The successful candiate will be awarded with a generous salary and a clear progression structure.