Mining Business Analyst
6 month contract with extension
Large enterprise environment
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations; build tomorrow's enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us 19th among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, this is the right place for you.
- Provide expert advice and guidance to the Project stakeholders (both Business representatives and project Team)
- Liaise with Business stakeholders to elicit, clarify and document business requirements and validate detailed requirements (functional and technical)
- Liaise with technical consultants and Vendors (as applicable) to understand product functionality and/or viable solution options which may influence analysis (the Business Analyst is not expected to determine or design solutions)
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will have:
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to negotiate, consult, coordinate and deliver substantial business analysis and solution conceptualisation in a large, diverse and complex organisation.
- Expert analytical and diagnostic skills, together with the ability to apply that knowledge and experience to the areas of process analysis, cost benefits analysis and business systems analysis, in order to identify opportunities for improved services and creative solutions.
- Ability to contribute to team direction, give and receive feedback and achieve agreed performance standards in order to contribute to a culture of performance excellence.
- Proven ability to work independently or in a multi-disciplinary team; under pressure, showing initiative, meeting deadlines/priorities and achieving outcomes in a complex environment.
What's on Offer
Whats on offer:
You will part of a diverse team that each bring the expertise to get the job done. Initially a 6 month contract that based on your performance you will be extended.