Mining Engineer - Project
Family Friendly Roster
About Our Client
My client is a part of Australia's top 10 Gold mining companies with several site located across WA.
As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly claims and supporting documentation.
- Assist clients' Engineers in the preparation and delivery of the weekly plan.
- Highlight key activities and critical path processes of budgets, forecasts and weekly plans.
- Track operational performance of key indicators and report to management.
- Manage the contractor's database system and reporting function.
- Prepare and manage Australian Contract Mining Site Budgets under the direction of the Site Project Manager.
- Coordinating of minor supply contract and pricing reviews.
- Manage ad-hoc projects as directed by the Group Mining Engineer and Project Manager.
- Propose and implement business improve initiatives.
- Propose and participate in process improvements within the organization.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role you must poses the following as a minimum:
- Bachelor of Science in Mining Engineering.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Must have completed underground time.
- WA Shift Supervisors ticket (desirable).
What's on Offer
- Family Friendly Roster
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Long term - Permanent Position