Mining Engineer | Underground | Coal
One of Australia's largest coal producers with sites across NSW
Committed to its communities it operates in through sustainable processes
About Our Client
A leading coal producer in New South Wales, with established Underground and Open-Cut mine sites. The business is highly committed to those in their employ and strongly encourage career development strategies to ensure its employees reach their highest potentials in their roles. A positive culture with a strong work ethic throughout the business, they put its people's safety first and ensure the business deliver results ethically and sustainably.
- Developing the mine plans for the underground site in order to deliver on operational targets, providing details of documentation to management.
- Ensuring that compliance on the site is well maintained and up to date whilst liaising closely with other stakeholders across the site.
- Forward thinking approach to continuous improvement strategies and ways to optimise mining efficiencies.
The Successful Applicant
- Completed a degree in Mine Engineer or related discipline
- At least 3+ year's Underground mine experience within a planning or production capacity
- Proficient in Deswik CAD/ UGDB or Vulcan
- Strong mine design and scheduling skill set
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
What's on Offer
Highly rewarded job opportunity with incentives
Exceptional career development opportunities
Beautiful, scenic residential location not far from site