Experience with IOS and/or Android mobile development
Working with latest Technologies
About Our Client
- Develop and maintain Android applications (mobile and tablet) using JAVA.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Write UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Gather users' requirements, design, and build advanced user interfaces for the Android platform
- Proven ability to develop Android user interfaces based on production designs from wire frames and mock ups
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Maintain clean code by fixing bugs and improving performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocol.
- A degree /diploma preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information System, Info-communications, or Engineering
- Proven work experience in iOS/Android mobile applications
- Experience in native apps development using xCode, Android SDK and Eclipse IDE
- Hands-on mobile experience interfacing SQL and web services.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Good knowledge of web application development using Django and Python
The Successful Applicant
Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package, training and career progression