Motion Graphics Designer - Agency
*Immediate Start due to added client needs
*Extensive Guidance and support from a designer with 15+ years' experience
About Our Client
My client is a leading Digital Marketing Agency that partners with a range of different clients. This role will work closely and have the opportunity to take guidance from a senior designer as you both develop work for some leading brands. This role will take charge of a wide range of briefs that will be usable across social platforms and other various campaign activation's.
- Execute briefs for use in social media ads, Brand/Logo projects, packaging projects and various other advertising content
- Work closely with media buyers to make alterations to improve ROI
- Effectively take on feedback and make changes to work to ensure client satisfaction and positive results
- Deliver creative ideas on how to represent the agency and its clients
- Attend client meetings to understand their creative needs & show presence as the creative force within the agency
The Successful Applicant
- Experience with After Effects, Photoshop, Cinema 4D (or equivalent)
- Experience with Spark AR filter is a BONUS
- Strong computer literacy and communication skills
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to follow instructions, work autonomously and effectively deliver projects
- Be a keen social media expert and remain up to date with current content trends
- Strong attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Whats on offer:
- Amazing growth opportunities
- Exceptional training and development on offer
- Flexible working environment