MS Dynamics CRM Developer
Are you an MS Dynamics CRM expert?
Join a collaborative, supportive team environment.
About Our Client
Join an organisation that has gone through a considerable IT transformation recently, and is committed to modernise its technology function. In 3 years, this business has gone from having minimal CRM and Data decision making capability to drastically improving and upgrading.
This NFP has high tenure across the board and embodies a supportive and collaborative culture that you will be apart of.
Outside of pure development, you will lead the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement Dynamics CRM solutions that highly integrate with other systems.
- Close liaison with Agile project team, other IT developers and business users to understand requirements and receive feedback on solution designs.
- Commit to deadlines and provide scalable and reusable code.
- Provide high standards of documentation.
- Follow development team processes.
- Work collaboratively as part of a project team to deliver outcomes on time and within budget.
- Actively participate in peer code review sessions.
- Actively participate in project and department meetings.
- Use skills to assist in developing enhancements, fixing defects, or improving CRM performance.
- Work closely with the Project Manager, IT Business Analysis, Development & Testing teams to ensure CRM is operating as expected and efficiently.
Seeking a Dynamics CRM Development lead that can come into a pre-existing implementation and take pride in owning this complex platform. As the tech expert, you will also take part in an agile environment of daily stand-ups, conduct and run peer code reviews, sprint retrospectives and planning, and also lead technical discussion and provide necessary influence.
The Successful Applicant
If the above responsibilities sound like they may be a good fit for your experience and skill-set, then the ideal tech stack is as follows:
- MS Dynamics CRM (Cert highly regarded)
- .Net, and integration solution design
- Dependancy Injection and IoC
- Jira, Confluence
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Ideal central location near Wynyard Station
- Modern offices
- Top, reputable company to work for