- Opportunity to play a pivotal role as part of an exciting Digital Transfomation
- Opportunity to take the lead & own solutions from design to implementation
About Our Client
A high profile ASX-listed retailer based in Melbourne's South East, currently going through an exciting substantial digital transformation.
As a MuleSoft Developer, you will be responsible for building integration solutions on the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform with design of specifications, design and development of APIs meeting, deployment, testing and Support.
You will work closely with other key stakeholders such as Technical Leadership and Solution Architects/Designers running integration discovery and solution workshops, ensuring consistency and quality of solutions, and sharing knowledge and best practice.
The Successful Applicant
You must live in Melbourne with full working rights. This role does not offer sponsorship.
This opportunity is open to any experienced Senior Integration Developer with 4-5 years of experience working on Middleware platforms, however the preference is that you will have MuleSoft experience (3.8+) with a Developer Certification. In addition:
- Proven experience working on business systems and enterprise applications, ideally as part of a larger Digital transformation
- Experience in requirements gathering, use cases documentation, gap analysis, systems design and integration
- Hands-on experience working with Middleware development
- First rate verbal and written communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to influence and great stakeholder management skills
What's on Offer
The successful candidate has a great opportunity to join an high-profile National retailer with ambitious growth plans as part of a substantial digital transformation. You will get the opportunity to influence key decisions and make the role your own. The role offers a competitive salary package and great work perks.