Mulesoft Integration Architect
Work with a Global company
Initial 6 month contract plus extension
About Our Client
This opportunity is with a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. They enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, they expertly steer their clients through their digital journey. They do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change, empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer satisfaction.
- Document the solution architecture, perform platform assessment and provide recommendations
- Work with enterprise architects on the security, scalability, robustness attributes of the solution and get required endorsement
- Work with the onshore/offshore team on the estimation for the solution proposed.
- Log analysis and build complex dashboards, reports, alerts.
- Design high performing applications.
- Understand the requirements and provide high level solution design that is not only fit for purpose but also is world-class
- Participate in proposals, RFPs and provide inputs on solutions and estimate
The Successful Applicant
A Successful Candidate will have:
- Experienced in CI/CD Agile DevOps industry standards and tools for source control, build automation, deployment and testing.
- Software design for API Communication Protocols (REST, RESTCONF, JAVA).
- Experience with Mulesoft or Apigee or Axway API architecture, design and implementation.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 12+ of relevant experience in IT software design, development and support
- Ability to understand customer requirements and develop solution architecture using microservices architecture
- Thorough understanding and practical implementation experience of Microservices architecture
- Experience in messaging technologies
- Extensive expertise in environment management issue resolution and an excellent working knowledge of continuous deployment and integration and test driven development tools.
- Agile designer/developer, Design solutions, distributed storage and processing, data-modelling, Spring MVC, JSP, Application server, Web Services, Java scripts based UI frameworks, Git/Gerrit, Relational & Non-Relational Databases
- Experience with Open Source technologies - development, integration, deployment
- Good understanding of Integration patterns and ability to recommend the best integration option based on the requirements
- Experience with REST / SOAP web service/ API integration.
- Experience with JMS messaging integration.
- Strong knowledge of mobile development frameworks
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
Whats on offer:
- Consulting in a number of environments
- Brisbane, Melbourne or Sydney based
- Long term opportunity