-Interesting and dynamic work environment
-Work with a motivated and driven team
About Our Client
An opportunity to join an expanding organisation and be part of a leading team of eLearning Developers. Our client is a leading provider of skills assessment and testing services who are leading the pathway for these services on a national and global platform. This is a newly created position and you will be based on the ground in Melbourne. You will have full accountability and ownership of the eLearn's with the support of your peers.
The purpose of the eLearning Developer is to develop new course content using various e-learning tools including Articulate Storyline and the Adobe Creative Suite. You will also be working with the Instructional Designers and clients to ensure work meets quality and educational standards. You will also be working in Moodle LMS
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience in developing learning materials within a range of Learning Management Systems, such as Canvas, Moodle and Blackboard
- Must have experience working with Articulate Storyline
- Experience in the design, development and implementation of online courses for vocational education and training (nice to have)
- You have strong written and oral communication skills, language and grammar
- You are self-motivated, hardworking with a high attention to detail
What's on Offer
On offer is a very exciting full-time opportunity with a national organisation. You will be afforded the opportunity to take complete ownership and accountability of the eLearns. In return you will be afforded an attractive salary package.