National Account Manager - General Merchandise
Make the next step in your FMCG career - National Account Manager
Work for a company that offers unrivalled career progression
About Our Client
This is an opportunity for you to work with a brand that is trusted in thousands of homes and business's throughout Australia and offers and fantastic culture for its staff.
- To manage a portfolio of National Accounts, this may include Retail, Industrial, and Hardware accounts.
- Achieve volume and profit targets by managing strong commercial relationships with buyers.
- Maximise profitability through strategic business management and development of innovative promotional programs.
- Develop annual business plans that address key strategic issues covering ranging, pricing, promotions and shelf management.
- Conduct formal business reviews with all accounts on a regular basis in addition to attending all category reviews.
- Contribution to the delivery of the business unit trading profit by maintaining standards of account management for the business.
- To maximise the sales potential of National Account's by liaising with state sales managers via a monthly report detailing all promotional and program activity requiring action.
- Maintain all promotional activity and spend.
The Successful Applicant
You must be a forward thinking self starter looking to make the next step in your career. You will ideally have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in the FMCG industry and more recently as a Regional/National Account Manager. Experience of dealing with Coles and/or Metcash would be an advantage.
You must also be intermediate-advanced in Microsoft Excel and be able to run this like your own business.
What's on Offer
Offering a generous salary of up to $110,000+ super, $21,000 car allowance and bonus.