National Account Manager - Global FMCG Business
Tier 1 FMCG Company
Multiple Leading Brands
About Our Client
My client is a global leader in their field with the majority of market share in their industry. With an ever changing market and demands of consumers they are constantly innovating and keeping up to date with market trends and new product launches. They are key players in all major grocery, independents, P&C and retail space.
- Represent this channel internally.
- Achieving Invoice Sales, Trade Investment and Net Sales Objectives.
- Maximize Gross Margin and category value through Product Mix
- Ensuring products are displayed in store reflecting category insights guidelines
- Managing share of shelf, point of sales.
- Providing our customers with support to help them sell products.
- Able to communicate with customers sales team.
- Negotiation and Managing customers trading terms (annual or bi-annual). Managing any agreement changes through consolidation.
- Managing Customer Websites to ensure offers are optimized
- Building and tracking Joint Business plans with customers to drive growth
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of experience in FMCG account management or in a B2B selling environment
- University Degree Qualified
- Driven and motivated to succeed. Is able to deal with setbacks and grow.
- Strong analytical skills, can interpret data.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, able to work cross functionally
- Proficient knowledge and use of MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint ). Prior experience of SAP would be useful.
- Able to Negotiate commercial agreements .
What's on Offer
- Strong base salary
- Bonus opportunity
- Career development
- Exposure to global brands
- Product allowance
- Great location