National Account Manager - Pharmacy
Join a small business in a very fast growth phase
Work with an innovative team and exciting brand
About Our Client
With phenomenal growth trajectory, this company produces, markets and sells a special range of products into the Australian and Asia markets, with plans to expand into other health and nutrition products in the future. Specialising in goat milk based formula products, they develop nutritional food, with the purpose of improving human health and well-being. They enjoy the benefits of Australia's trusted farming environment, outstanding food safety and quality control, combined with industry leading processing facilities, partnerships and people to deliver health and nutrition solutions to their customers.
Key Responsibilities required but not limited to:
- Responsible for providing proactive leadership to managing the Pharmacy channel key accounts and wholesalers, the brand training team, and the Pharmacy field force.
- In line with the company's sales strategy, develop business initiatives that deliver growth and profit.
- Trade Spend Management, promotional submissions / claims processing, forecasting ($ and volume), financial proposals etc.
- Ensuring timely reporting of material differences to the budget and strategy.
- Supporting the development of brand plans and execution of marketing activities. including in-house market research, brand building and management.
- Contribute, as part of the Commercial team, towards building a high-performance culture that executes the company's long-term strategy and goals
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidate attributes required but not limited to:
- Previous Retail Experience - FMCG, Pharmacy Channel and Export contacts. (Previous infant formula experience is highly regarded).
- Well developed, demonstrated sales skills and commercial acumen.
- Proven analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Successful business relationship development capability.
- Experience in leading and coaching others, confident of own capabilities and is prepared to back themselves.
- Is committed and works to high standards of performance and integrity. Takes responsibility for accomplishing goals and results.
- Well-developed time management skills with the ability to prioritise.
What's on Offer
Chance to join a fantastic business in a very fast growth phase. Work with an innovative team and company who believe in developing nutritional food, with the purpose of improving human health and well-being.