National Advertising Manager
Create integrated Marketing Campaigns. National role. Retail experience a must.
Located in Mulgrave. Key Agency point of contact. Marketing strategy.
About Our Client
Forty Winks have been in the Bedding industry for over 30 years and with an innovative and product focused approach have consistently maintained a market leading standing during this time. With over 90 stores across Australia and 600 Employees they not only deliver fantastic service to their Customers but their Franchisees as well. Forty Winks are currently looking for a talented National Advertising Manager to join their innovative Market team to develop and execute integrated Marketing Strategy and Campaigns.
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager the National Advertising Manager will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the creation and implementation of the Marketing Strategy.
- Developing the National Advertising Plan.
- Manage and develop the National Retail Marketing Calendar.
- Manage all Advertising and Promotional content across TV, Radio, Press and Digital.
- Managing all relationships with Creative, Media and Digital agencies.
- Consistently communicating with Stores.
- Managing the Media budget Nationally
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will ideally possess:
- Previous experience in a Advertising Manager or Marketing Manager equivalent role. Candidates from Agency side will be considered.
- Experience within the Retail industry is essential.
- Experience working with Franchisee's will be advantageous.
- Track record managing Agency relationships.
- Track record successfully developing and executing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Track record successfully developing and executing marketing campaigns.
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills.
- Strong very strong internal and external stakeholder management skills.
- Commercial mindset who seeks ROI.
- Collaborative team based approached.
What's on Offer
Iconic Australian retail brand. National role. Talented collaborative team. Great mentor. Supported by leading integrated agencies.