National Asset Manager
Strategically responsible for the day to day running of the bulky good centres
Liaise with external facility managers and external leasing consultants
About Our Client
Our client is one Australia's largest bulky goods/large format retailers who are currently looking to recruit a newly created and evolving position to help drive the exciting growth of the company. A truly National business with a high profile retail portfolio.
You will oversee the National bulky goods portfolio for our client. You will be responsible for the management of relationships with external facilities and leasing consultants.
- Strategically responsible for the day to day running of the bulky good centres
- Liaise with external facility managers, external leasing consultants and internal design and project managers
- Be responsible for internal reporting and analysis of budgets
- Understand and demonstrate behaviours aligned with our Clients core values
The Successful Applicant
- Have a technical understanding of the running of a retail/bulky goods shopping centre and the relevant legislation
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to adapt to the needs of the role and the company
- Strong communication skills and availability to travel
- Minimum 5 years experience in either a property management or asset management role
What's on Offer
This is a newly created and evolving National position to help drive the exciting growth of our client. You will oversee the national bulk goods portfolio for our client and be responsible for the management of relationships with external facilities management companies.