National Digital Marketing Manager
Digital transformation role
Franchise Business Model
About Our Client
Our Clients is the National leading automotive retailer, with a strong heritage brand in the market, and a family culture supported by a corporate framework. A business that encourages collaboration, innovation and data driven decision making.
Leading a digital and marketing team, the National Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible in defining marketing strategies that will support the overall business strategies and objectives, essentially performance growth.
- Lead and develop the digital and marketing team
- To educate internal teams on the value of digital performance, driving and supporting collaboration
- Effectively manage key stakeholders in Australia, educating them the value and measurability of digital, backed with data.
- Establish and manage key commercial relationships with franchisees to grow retail partner network and provide support in driving traffic and essentially converting sales to their stores.
- Manage and develop relationships with agencies and external stakeholders with the focus on driving performance.
- Create and lead the execution of major brand communications and campaigns, including offline and online channels
- Develop and present creative initiatives and strategies to senior management, communicating concepts and tactical plans, to increase brand awareness
- Ensure consistent and effective brand experience is executed and measured across all channels, driving sales growth.
- Analyse customer insights, consumer behaviours, market and competitive audits, to build data driven strategies
- Develop and manage a new customer loyalty program and CRM strategies
- Define EDM strategy integrated with CRM
- Develop and execute media campaigns, acquisition and retention performance lead. To identify and execute new online channels that could be leveraged, optimised, and eventually drive acquisition and profitability for the business.
- To derive independent optimisation plans through data analysis, to develop and drive campaign budgets to an expected ROI, with an objective of exceeding campaign ROI objectives.
- To implement "test and learn" functions with continuous measurement of marketing results and optimising programs and campaigns in order to convert leads to consumers.
- Analysing buying patterns, online traffic, and performance for the purpose of understanding the effectiveness and detailed performance of each campaign. In addition competitor analysis and reporting to the leadership team.
- Define and execute social media strategy
- Liaise closely with Technology partners to ensure up to date technology ads and functions on the website, ensuring optimal performance.
- Direct creative briefs and oversee design, print, production and distribution for catalogue, point of sales, website, digital and lead management system.
- Lead sponsorship program
- Manage the Digital and Marketing budget, ensuring monthly and yearly management and financial reports
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualification in business, or related field
- Ideally 8 plus years' experience in digital marketing role, within a franchise business model.
- Strong experience across performance marketing, applying analytical skills
- Ideally experience in digital transformation role and / or driving both online and offline marketing initiatives.
- Strong knowledge and experience in budget management
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence collaboration and innovation
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration
- Integral leadership role, with the opportunity to influence innovation and change in a collaborative and progressive business. To deliver significant change and growth across the business.
- To be part of a family culture that values, honesty, integrity, accountability, respect and performance.