National Logistics Manager
Stable and highly successful organisation
Broad role with significant scope
About Our Client
Extremely well-respected and stable manufacturing organisation with a highly skilled workforce. Currently embarking on an exciting capital investment programme, whilst enhancing their strong culture of continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Group Operations Director, you will be responsible for leading all logistics activities for the organisation across a complex supply chain. This will include:
- Leadership of warehousing and distribution facilities.
- Selection and management of key freight partners.
- Development of the customer service team.
- Leading capital investment projects.
- Executing continuous improvement activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline, you will be a proven logistics leader with strong exposure across inbound and outbound freight, warehousing and customer service.
- With strong credibility, you will thrive from the challenge of improving diverse and successful teams.
- Your commercial mindset will give you confidence to autonomously make decisions to support the growth and change agendas of the business.
What's on Offer
- $Competitive basic salary + Superannuation.
- Well invested and highly stable organisation.
- An opportunity to take successful team from good to great.
- Varied and exciting role with autonomy to make decisions.