National Retail Operations Manager
National leadership opportunity
Attractive salary package & incentives
About Our Client
The Gelatissimo story began in 2002 where our first store opened on King Street, in the heart of Sydney. Word of mouth spread and before long, there were queues out the door!
Gelatissimo is about creating an authentic family friendly experience that makes people smile, and it all begins with our delicious gelato. Our gelato is made fresh in-store every day, using only the best ingredients that do not contain any artificial flavours or colours.
We are passionate about providing a range of vegan-friendly, non-dairy, made without gluten, and nut-allergy friendly options to suit all - we wouldn't want you to miss out on a sweet treat with us!
Today we have stores across Australia as well as globally: China, the Philippines, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh and India.
Reporting to and working closely with the General Manager - Australia, the National Retail Operations Manager will play a pivotal role in driving sales & outstanding retail operation / customer service across all Gelatissimo Australia Stores.
Through a combination of individual contribution and leading the retail operations team you will deliver continuous improvement in the following areas;
- Franchise store operations
- Company store operations
- Training, development & communications
- Staff leadership & development
What the role entails:
- As Retail Operations Manager, you'll work closely with your team to ensure our stores deliver an extraordinary customer experience
- Build, maintain and grow a mutually beneficial and respectful relationship with all Gelatissimo retail partners
- Supported by the Retail Operations team, lead the development and implementation of the training program for new and existing stores and staff
- Own, improve and implement retail operations standards across all stores
- Ensure that all retail operations staff have clearly defined roles, objectives and development plans
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this opportunity the successful candidate will have:
- Extensive retail operations leadership experience for a multi-store network of 10+ stores
- Extensive hands-on retail experience (food preferred)
- Track record leading, developing and motivating people & teams
- Demonstrable ability to provide end-to-end solutions
- Retail POS and reporting systems experience
- Tertiary qualifications - preferably in business and / or marketing
- Involvement at a influential level in a business that has experienced growth
- Energy and effervescence
- Hands-on approach to problem solving
- Desire to be involved
What's on Offer
- Report directly into the General Manager - Australia and work alongside an experienced team
- Outstanding career defining opportunity
- Unlimited market opportunity and potential
- Attractive salary package
- Great team culture