National Sales Manager - ANZ
Reporting to the General Manager. $130,000 - $150,000 plus super, car and bonus
FMCG experience. Market leading brands. Strategic Planning.
About Our Client
Since 1949, Combe has been a global market leader in the personal care sector with its premium innovative brands sold in more than 60 countries around the world. With leading products such as Just for Men and Vagisil they have been supporting and solving people's personal care needs for over 60 years. You now have a great opportunity to join a tightly knit team environment in a hands-on National Sales Manager ANZ role to drive relationships across core Grocery and Pharmacy channels while strategically looking at exciting new revenue streams and sales channels both locally and potentially internationally.
Reporting to the General Manager the National Sales Manager ANZ will be responsible for:
- Achieving annual net sales targets within the ANZ region.
- Managing Australian Grocery and Pharmacy sales brokers as well as a NZ based distributor.
- Developing and executing the Sales Plan in line with business and Senior Management expectations.
- Managing and growing key relationships across core channels - Grocery and Pharmacy.
- Working with Senior Management to review new business opportunities including new channel development.
- Negotiating and optimising trading term agreements.
- Developing and executing promotional programs, in line with budgets, which provide the best possible return on investment..
- Developing strong cross-functional communication with key stakeholders to promote continuous improvement in overall Combe performance and engagement - Sales, Supply Chain, Product Quality etc. within both wholesale and retail customers.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will be a Sales professional with ideally 10-15 years sales experience within the FMCG or Pharmaceutical/Healthcare sectors. You will either be a National Sales Manager looking for their next challenge or an experienced Sales professional looking to take their next step within an exciting, growing SME. You will possess excellent strategic planning, analytical, negotiation, leadership, senior internal and external stakeholder management, influencing and communication skills. Your collaborative, solution orientated and flexible approach coupled with your strong work ethic and entrepreneurial flare to investigate and create new revenue opportunities will make you the ideal candidate for the position.
What's on Offer
Inner City Location. $130,000 - $150,000 plus superannuation, car and bonus. Reporting to the General Manager. Be part of an experienced and talented senior management team. Close knit collaborative environment. Global businesses experience exciting growth.