National Service Manager
Growing Australian-owned Business
About Our Client
Following a recent restructure, the company is seeking an experienced National Service Manager to run the day-to-day operations of the newly formed Technical Services business unit which focuses on the Renewable Energy and Commercial Building sectors.
The National Service Manager has the responsibility to manage the day-to-day activities of the Technical Services Function out of service office locations in Melbourne, Adelaide and Sydney. The role will be instrumental in leading the ongoing development of the service side of the business which includes Inspection, Testing, Maintenance and Wholesale OEM and Spare Parts activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and successfully managing service contracts;
- Identify, plan and manage scheduling and resource requirements for the life of each contract;
- Develop the service team so that it operates efficiently and effectively and drive profitability;
- Improve existing service, maintenance and installation processes and activities;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our Customer's key decision makers and their site personnel;
- Manage relationships with Suppliers as required.
The Successful Applicant
Key skills and experience include:
- P&L experience
- Degree qualified Engineer or relevant Trades qualification (preferably Electrical)
- Experience leading and managing service teams nationally
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate the highest standards of customer service
- Strong problem-solving skills, including ability to drive issues to resolution
What's on Offer
- Flexible working environment
- Opportunity to develop and grow teams and business relationships
- Work with an industry leading company that admires initiative and nurtures talent