National Visual Merchandising - Retail
Working for a leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle
Leadership position responsible for driving visual strategy and success
About Our Client
A leading design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections, with a long-standing reputation built on quality craftsmanship. Defined by a free-spirited, the brand approaches design with a modern vision, luxury for today with an authenticity and innovation that is uniquely.
- Directly manage VM of the stores in ANZ
- Train and lead Store Management team/ In Store VM Coordinator on how to interpret monthly guidelines and communicate consistent merchandising direction on Brand standards.
- Partner with cross functional business and Multi Managers to assist stores in planning, mapping and merchandising monthly floor sets.
- Communicates consistent merchandising direction on brand standard to the Retail Team
- Schedule and Conduct Regional VM Training workshops with Multi Managers/ In Store VM Coordinators for on-going VM training.
- Effectively manages travel schedule, with frequent travel to stores to ensure floor set execution and Brand standards are maintained.
- Support/train stores to interpret Visual Guidelines through photo review, floor plan mapping and/or store visits and VM Audit. Work with stores to interpret Guidelines to meet the needs of business
- Analyse sales and identify gaps for improvement
- Develop and elevate the team's performance by effective coaching, giving feedback and training
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of Visual Merchandising experience
- Experience with a Luxury Brand
- Excellent Visual Merchandising Skills with the ability to interpret visual merchandising presentations and translate back to individual store environment/ architecture
- Ability to lead, manage, train and motivate Store Managers and In-store VM
- Ability to make strategic decisions with regards to store environments and brand image.
- Strong attention to details (e.g., VM standards, marketing, lighting, fixturing, windows etc)
- Ability and willingness to frequent travel within ANZ. Over 75% of time must be spent in stores
- Able to lead and facilitate new store opening
- Awareness of fashion trends and the ability to interpret them back into Visual Merchandising
What's on Offer
- Career progression
- Great company culture
- Good salary package