Navision System Accountant
Exposure in a growing industry
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known organisation based South of the river. They are currently looking to implement and integration of Microsoft Dynamic Navision with the roster system called CIMBS. This role will also be responsible for managing a small team within Finance.
Reporting to the CFO, this role will be responsible for the complete management of the finance function, including:
- Overseeing the system implementation and integration project;
- Monitoring and reporting on the financial performance of the organisation;
- Managing and mentoring the Finance team to promote staff development;
- Co-ordinating and preparing the monthly financial and management accounts;
- Evaluating and forecasting the cash-flow position, including evaluating current and potential projects;
- Creating and presenting board reports, financial management reports, analysis, and complex budget models and forecasts;
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting process across the business, including working with divisional managers to set budgets and investigate variances;
- Working across the business to recommend improvements to processes, and to drive and implement cost saving initiatives; and
- Overseeing and co-ordinating the year end audit.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you must be CPA or CA qualified with experience with implementing/integrating the system Navision.
What's on Offer
- Immediate Start
- Exposure in a growing industry