Work within a company that uses best work practices and methodologies
Work with new and improving technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. They harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
Our client is a company recognised globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship. They have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, they discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Key responsibilities -
Having experience with the following;
- ASP.NET MVC 5
Visual Studio 2015
JavaScipt, Angular, Json, XML, JQuery
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be experienced in .Net.
We are looking for someone that has a can do attitude and who is up for a challenge.
They should be able to plan, schedule, and conduct thorough unit and integration system tests; monitor test results; and take required corrective action in collaboration with other team members. Be able to support QA testing.
Someone that is able to train and guide other developers on new or existing applications and current technology trends
What's on Offer
- Work within a nurturing, inclusive and diverse work environment
- The opportunity to work in the heart of Perth CBD in a state of the art office environment
- Work within a large international company providing future global career opportunities
- Great salary package and ongoing support to gain relevant certifications
- The opportunity to work within a company that is recognised as the benchmark of excellence in technology deployment.